COVID-19 Testing & Vaccination Portal
One Eva Pharmacy is committed to being an integral part of the fight against COVID-19 and to get life back to normal. Our pharmacy offers both COVID-19 testing and vaccination. Please select your option below and read carefully before proceeding to book your appointment.
***SPECIAL SALE PRICING***
1) RT-PCR: $79.99+HST (Regular Price: $100+HST) – Results next day. QR-Code Included, results sent directly to your EMAIL or WHATSAPP
2) Viral Rapid Antigen: $21.99+HST (Regular Price $50+HST) – Results in 15 minutes.
**Discount automatically applied – no further discounts will be given**
**Note: It is the responsibility of the traveler to determine which type of test they require for their desired country of travel, the pharmacy will not be liable for any incorrect test types or denial of entry**
QR code on results available on all RT-PCR tests. Please bring your Ontario Health Card (if applicable), and Passport to your appointment.
Please notify the staff if you have any of the following:
- Immediate close contact with a confirmed positive case
- Fever (>37 degrees Celsius)
- Shortness of Breath
- Runny nose/congestion
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Fatigue or muscle aches
- Upset stomach or diarrhea
Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for those 12 years of age and older. You will need an appointment to receive your vaccination.
Important. Before booking, please read carefully:
- Are you experiencing any COVID19 related symptoms? (Fever, shortness of breath, coughing etc)
- Have you been in contact with someone who was COVID19 positive within the last 14 days?
- Have you had any vaccines in the past 14 days?
If you have answered YES to any of the above, you cannot proceed to book an appointment. Please contact your Public Health Unit for more information.
You must have a valid Ontario health (OHIP) card or other form of valid government-issued identification. If you do not meet these requirements, you cannot proceed to book an appointment.