COVID-19 Testing & Vaccination Portal
One Eva Pharmacy is committed to being an integral part of the fight against COVID-19 and to get life back to normal. Our pharmacy offers both COVID-19 testing and vaccination. Please select your option below and read carefully before proceeding to book your appointment.
One Eva Pharmacy offers the following types of COVID-19 testing:
1) Private PCR Testing: (required for Travel): $150 plus HST – Results 24-48 hours.
2) Rapid Antigen Testing: $50 plus HST – Results in 30 mins.
Note: Only asymptomatic patients are eligible.
Please do not book an appointment if you have:
- Immediate close contact with a confirmed positive case
- Fever (>37 degrees Celsius)
- Shortness of Breath
- Runny nose/congestion
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Fatigue or muscle aches
- Upset stomach or diarrhea
One Eva Pharmacy has been selected to administer the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for those 12 years of age and older. You will need an appointment to receive your vaccination.
Important. Before booking, please read carefully:
- Are you experiencing any COVID19 related symptoms? (Fever, shortness of breath, coughing etc)
- Have you been in contact with someone who was COVID19 positive within the last 14 days?
- Have you had any vaccines in the past 14 days?
If you have answered YES to any of the above, you cannot proceed to book an appointment. Please contact your Public Health Unit for more information.
You must have a valid Ontario health (OHIP) card or other form of valid government-issued identification. If you do not meet these requirements, you cannot proceed to book an appointment.
Limit: One patient per booking.
Please join our email wait list below if you are interested in the vaccine. You will be contacted via email once appointments become available.